Here at Mama Style we are suckers for all things new and gorgeous. So every month we will be bringing you our 6 favourite things to lust after. This month we take a look at 6 of our favourite easter gift ideas.
1) How cute are these ‘Ducks’ and ‘Rabbits’ hairbrushes from Rock & Ruddle?
The pretty brushes have very soft bristles, ideal for babies and toddlers under two. They also come in a larger size with
natural boar bristle for children age 3 years and over. Both the ducks and rabbits designs would make a perfect Easter gift and can even be personalised with a name for an extra special touch.
2) We love this wonderful heartwarming personalised storybook fro I See Me. In the story our child will hear all the ways that Snuggle Bunny loves him or her throughout the day. From a hug in the morning to snuggle time in the evening, the Snuggle Bunny counts ten ways that it expresses affection for your child. The book comes with a beautifully soft plush bunny with floppy ears to really help bring the story to life. When you place your order you have the option to upload a photo of your child to appear on the dedication page of the book, which makes the book extra special and personal.
3) This adorable knitted cotton body from Stella McCartney will have your little one looking like the cutest bunny in town this Easter. The body features a knitted Bunny motif on the back with a fluffy bunny tail sewn on the bum. The body is made with organically grown cotton and is machine washable at 30°, but it can’t be tumble dried, so its best to hang it up to dry.
4) We love the super soft towels from Cuddledry and this Snuggle Bunny towel is one of our favourites. The super soft and fluffy hooded towel is perfect for coaxing toddlers and young ones out of the bath. The floppy bunny ears are irresistible, and they will love to snuggle in the warm, soft fabric. The towel is super absorbent so will dry them in moments. The only problem will be catching your little bunny to take it off.
5) We are huge fans of Miffy here at Mama Style and we just can’t resist this beautiful Crochet cotton Miffy in her lovely red dress.
At 25cm she is quite large and will make a perfect companion for babies and children of all ages.
6) Blade & Rose are famous for their gorgeous leggings with cute motifs on the bum and we simply adore these chunky striped hot pink and cream ones, with a cute rabbit design on the rear.
They are extremely soft and comfortable and wash really well, so can be worn over and over again. They are available in 7 sizes from 0-6 years