6 Things To Lust After
Here at Mama Style we are suckers for all things new and gorgeous. So every month we will be bringing you our 6 favourite things to lust after.
- We absolutely love these new cellular blankets from Mama Designs. The soft cotton blankets come in 4 beautiful bright colourways with contrasting trims are they are large enough to be used for swaddling, out and about or around the home.
- This personalised sing along book and CD from I See Me is fantastic for both babies and children. It features twelve classic children’s songs, personalised with your child’s name! You’ll also receive an MP3 digital download of the personalised music so you can listen to it in the car. Little ones love to see and hear their name in the songs and will want to listen to it again and again.
- Swedish clothing brand Polarn O. Pyret are famous for their stripy clothing and we just adore their new superhero collection. Made from 100% eco cotton this striped top with appliqué detail is perfect for boys and girls and looks great paired with jeans or their matching stripy trousers.
- This limited edition Calendula Baby Top to Toe Tin is filled with their 100 % natural bestselling baby skincare products with organic calendula extract. It includes their face cream, nappy change cream and body lotion and comes in this cute, quirky gift tin.
- We love the Pacapod changing bags which come with two separate pods to keep your changing and feeding items separated. Their exquisitely designed 3-in-1 Madison leather changing bag, lifts organisation to new heights. This stunning structured bag has an elegant 1960’s style and classic top carry handle and modern cargo pockets on the front.
- 7am Enfant’s outdoors gear is already hugely popular in America and has just become available in the UK. We love their bright pink 212Evolution Blanket, which grows with your child and can be used on your buggy or car seat. It converts seamlessly from a cozy footmuff to a large blanket.