Monochrome is very on trend right now and we absolutely love this colour scheme for a black and white nursery theme, simply add a few hints of pastel to soften it up and you can create a very stylish look that lends itself well to a unisex nursery.
GET THE LOOK!
Featured clockwise from left to right
1) This mint green cloud wall hooks with a set of 20 raindrop wall stickers is perfect for hanging up little clothes, blankets or muslins. They come in a variety of pastel colours and you can mix them up and position them however you like. The fabric wall stickers are re-positionable and reusable. £30 from This Modern Life
2) This cute cloud wall hanging with gold shimmering stars is made by hand and therefore each copy is unique. This cloud looks gorgeous hanging over the cot or changing table. £13.50 from Studio Bibi
3) This beautiful & soft duvet cover and pillow case with black storm clouds on a white background is made from soft jersey cotton and so is super snuggly compared with other cotton covers. This duvet cover is the perfect way to make a stylish monochrome statement with nursery-friendly flair. £48 from Tobias & The Bear
4) This shiny little happy star cushion is perfect to place in the cot or on a chair. With shiny gold fabric and stitched eyes, mouth and rosy cheeks, little ones will adore this cushion. £12 from This Modern Life
5) This Moon Paloma grey cushion creatures with an embroidered sleepy face, is created to inspire, play and dream. It is fairly large at 40cm so looks wonderful resting inside the cot or as part of a display of floor cushion. £29 from This Modern Life
6) This whimsical hand made gold glitter stars garland is sure to add a touch of something special to the nursery. It measures 250cm so can decorate quite a large area. £15.95 from Molly Meg.
7) This beautiful handwoven basket has been dipped in water-based paint, giving the bottom half a gorgeous mint colour. It is perfect for laundry or for storing toys, it is even collapsable so ideal for small nurseries short on space. £29 from Olli Ella
8) This soft jersey cloud blanket is perfect to use in the cot, or looks great draped over a chair or hanging on a hook when you’re not using it. It’s super snuggly so could also be used a s a pram blanket when you are out and about. £21 from Andshine
9) This pastel pink shelf has a matt finish and looks fantastic hanging on the wall. It’s perfect for mounting over your changing station to store all your baby changing items or for displaying toys and pictures. £39 from Molly Meg
10) This adorable Miffy inspired pillow is based on an original water colour painting by Little Pop Studio. It looks great propped up on a chair or in the cot. £19 from This Modern Life
11) This beautiful white Kub crib makes a great centrepeice for the nursery and can be dresses with any of the featured bedding or cushions to create a stylish look. The Dreema cot is part of Kub’s exciting new Mix and Match baby nursery furniture collection, their first nursery range to give you freedom of choice. £150 from John Lewis