Mothercare’s spring interior infant mattress with Spacetec and COOLMAX freshFX innovation is designed to keep your child’s sleeping environment cool and hygienic.
The spring interior mattress features a tough, long-lasting open coil spring unit encased in polyester white fibre which makes a firm and comfortable base for this children’s mattress. The mattress also has a quality cotton blend cover, and a zip-off removable and washable cover with Spacetec™ and COOLMAX® freshFX®.
Silver ions in COOLMAX® freshFX® help to prevent bacterial and fungal growth, keeping the mattress fresher and more hygienic for longer. Together the Spacetec™ and COOLMAX® freshFX® also allows good air circulation through the mattress to keep your child’s sleeping environment cool and prevent overheating.
Features and benefits
- Suitable for a cot bed requiring a 70x140cm mattress
- Long lasting, open coil spring unit for firm support
- Removable cover containing Spacetec and COOLMAX reduces overheating
- Silver ions in COOLMAX freshFX help prevent bacterial and fungal growth
- COOLMAX freshFX keeps the mattress fresher for longer
- Machine washable cover at 60 degrees C, the temperature required to kill dust mites
- Your baby can still sleep on the mattress whilst the cover is being washed
- Wipeable, waterproof layer
- Quality cotton blend cover offers durability and additional comfort
- Please note: We want you to be happy with your purchase and recommend you check the fit of your mattress before opening and/or removing the packaging. If the packaging has been opened, Mothercare cannot accept this product as unused
- Free 1 year guarantee
This is a fantastic mattress, it’s great quality and extremely comfortable. This mattress should last a long time and and for the price it has a lot of features offering great value for money. It’s really nice that the top zips off so it’s easy to pop it in the wash.