From £169 www.stokke.com
The Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious highchair that revolutionised the children’s chair category back in 1972 when it was first launched. It is designed to fit right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth- and height adjustable seat- and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 85 kgs. adult.
- Array of color choices match any décor.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Optional baby set and four-point safety harness.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phtalates.
At around six to nine months, your baby will be able to start sitting upright unaided. The Baby Set has a high back support and rail with an integrated crotch strap which lets your baby sit securely and comfortably at the table.
- Enables the chair to be used when your child can sit up unaided
- Provides perfect side and back support for your baby.
- Integrated crotch strap
- Dishwasher proof
- Fits European version Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after May 2003
Tripp Trapp chairs are absolutely fantastic and the addition of the baby set makes it suitable for babies from about 6 months to use, which makes it a really good investment as it can be used in place of a highchair but will last much much longer. It is really easy to use and baby feels very secure in the seat. The fact that it is plastic makes it incredibly easy to clean, you can simply wipe it down after meals. You can also purchase an additional cushion for extra comfort.