We have come across a lot of car seats here at Mama Style but we have recently been particularly impressed with the amazing new Britax Römer dualfix m i-Size car seat, which is exclusive to Mothercare. With its rotating mechanism it is one of the easiest car seats to get your little one in and out of and it is also extremely comfortable, our little one has been doing some record breaking naps in this car seat!
The Dualfix M i-Size is a flexible follow on seat to any infant carrier – suitable for children from 61 to 105 cm tall. Thanks to the 360 degree rotation the seat can be used both rearward and forward facing. Plus, if you turn the seat 90 degrees to the open car door, placing and harnessing your child is child’s play. The Dualfix M i-Size will impress you with its great features, but also with its award-winning design – for a safe and stylish journey.
Features and Benefits
- exclusive to mothercare
- suitable from 3 months-18kg (approx. 4 years) 61 – 105 cm
- 360 degree rotation makes it easy to move the seat from rearward to forward facing and back without re-installing the seat
- rearward facing installation 61 – 105 cm
- forward facing installation 76 – 105 cm
- the rebound bar not only helps to prevent the child car seat from tilting in an impact, but can also be adjusted by an entire 8 degrees giving your child 10% of additional leg space
- superior side impact protection – the integrated SICT inside offers your child superior protection in the event of a side collision
- the Britax römer pivot link isofix system – in case of an impact, our patented pivot link isofix system directs the force first downward (1), into the vehicle seat, and then forward (2), more gently – greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury for your child
- extended rearward facing – rearward facing car seats offer the best protection in the event of a frontal collision – the most frequent type of accident on the roads
- multi-recline positions – keeping your child comfortable while travelling is a must (that’s why this seat was designed with multiple recline positions, forward and rearward facing, that you can adjust with ease – offering a stress-free journey with a happy child)
- deep, protective side wings – our soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child
- v-shaped headrest – specially designed to control the movement of your child’s head, our V-shaped headrest ensures optimal protection in the event of a side collision while providing ultimate comfort at the same time
- Free 2 year guarantee
Want to know more?
Long-lasting comfort for you and your child
While an infant carrier is a lightweight and portable option for the first months of your child’s life, as they grow you may prefer to use a car seat that remains in the car. That’s when you will appreciate the 360 degree rotation that allows you to easily place and harness your child in the seat. Suitable for children from 61 cm tall, Dualfix M i-Size offers 12 recline positions – rearward and forward facing – and an adjustable rebound bar for ultimate comfort up to 4 years.
Reassuring safety – every day
Your child’s safety is our top priority. That’s why there are no compromises when it comes to safety. Our internal standards are more demanding than those of the current standard ECE R129 (i-Size). Dualfix M i-Size has been equipped with a large number of innovative safety features: for example the optimised side impact protection SICT inside, implemented by a special steel element inside the seat. Or our patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System. This ensures that your child is well protected in every accident, whether it is from the front, from the side or from the back. That’s one thing you can rely on.Quality – Made in GermanyWe believe that product development and production should be as close as possible. That’s why our Dualfix M i-Size has been completely developed, designed and manufactured in Germany. And it has only been approved after numerous tests in our modern in-house crash test facility. That’s how we can guarantee the best possible quality for our customers. And this applies not only to the seat components but also to the covers and fabrics, all of which are manufactured in Europe. All this to ensure that your and our children are always safe on the road.
Check out how simple it is to install and use in this short video
The Britax Römer dualfix m i-Size car seat costs £350 and is available exclusively at Mothercare.